Sunday, May 13, 2012

CLARITY makes your dreams come true FASTER!

So, have you done your CONTRAST as you were instructed to do in the last post?

If NOT, then, please go and do that 1st. You have no place on these pages that follow...

For those who have done their contrast, or made their complaints through their writing instrument, read on!

For the CLARITY exercise, I want you to take and A4 or fullscap paper and draw a line right down the middle. From top to bottom.

On the left column, write 'CONTRAST' and on the right, write 'CLARITY'

Now, list everything you wrote in point form (1, 2, 3,...a, b, c. It doesn't matter)

Once done, for everything on you list, write out the CLARITY solution that you want.

Example:

If one of your CONTRAST is, 'I am in debt!' Your CLARITY solution should be, 'I am Financially Independent and Free!'

Or, if one of your CONTRAST is, 'I am fat!' Then, your CLARITY solution should be, 'I am Fit, healthy and my weight is IDEAL for me!'

This is how your CONTRAST to CLARITY page should look like...






No comments: