Sunday, October 12, 2008

Life Changing Articles Only If You Want Them To Be

Set Goals, know your dreams, how can you have a dream come true if you don't first have a dream, before you start on a journey you must know your destination....

I call these, 'Cliches for Achievement'.

Over used as they are for most people in the world, these cliches have helped lead me through some of the toughest times my family and I have ever gone through.

I could have become one of the many others who found these cliches as redundant and, for some, even to the point for being irritating, but thank...God, Allah, Heavenly Father, Jehovah, The Universe, The First Force or what ever label you have given to the greatest creative force, that I did not. In fact I found that these phrases came to me in the most opportune times and in the most unthinkable places for the circumstance that I was in.

In these pages, I will unfold and introduce steps to improve all your lives through stories and how-to articles. My sharing will cover as many segments of your lives as possible. Segments like Wealth including finance and investments, Health, Happiness, God, Relationship and many more.

I hope that you will find these pages very useful to you and your loved ones.

I am very open to feedbacks and criticism if you must. Bear in mind that there is NOTHING that is not meant to me to see, hear or know about that will reach me.

God's Gift To Us is LIFE, What Our Gift Back To GOD is LIFESTYLE...What we make of the life that was given to us.

So, wherever you are in your life now, my friend, what ever you are experiencing, good or bad, remember this, it is love from the greatest force and love of those around you that has brought you to these pages.

Let me finally bid you a warm welcome to the rest of your life. My gift to you is a gift of Information. What you do with it is totally up to you.

No comments: